Beauty and the Beast 2017 Review

15:42:00


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share my opinion on the latest Beauty and the Beast film which I saw on Saturday.


For a start - it was AMAZING , I would highly recommend it to any Disney lovers or to anyone. I wanted to watch it as I loved the human version of Cinderella in 2015 with Lily James. So I wanted to watch as soon as this comes out.

Emma Watson is such a great actress and she plays Belle really well.     
and Dan Stevens who played the Beast was so good and the makeup of the beast was incredible - it must have taken hours.

And the songs are soo good - my favourites are 'Be Our Guest' and of course 'Beauty and the Beast'. Ariana Grande and John Legend version of 'Beauty and the Beast' is AMAZING!!!! 

I wanted to keep this review short and sweet as I don't want to give anything or any spoilers.

My main message of this post is WATCH "BEAUTY AND THE BEAST"!

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X

You Might Also Like

1 comments