Pretty Packaging X

09:36:00



Hi chappes,

I saw a similar post of PintSizedBeauty  and I loved it so I wanted to write one too. 



I do have to admit when buying new makeup, I've got to admit that the exterior of the product, I'm often love copper, gold or pink tones as well as the packaging being cute.

So I wanted to share my 5 favourite makeup packaging:

1. Charlotte Tilbury

2. YSL Beauty

3. Hourglass Blushes

4. Too Faced

5. Dior

All of these brands packaging is gorgeous, I love the lipstick packaging of the Charlotte Tilbury, Dior and the YSL lipsticks. And the Hourglass blushes have a gorgeous marble packaging and I really like the quirky Too Faced packaging.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a pretty shade and the packaging is stunning :)

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lotte and I agree X
      Sarah X

      Delete