Little Mix Glory Days CD

13:28:00



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to talk about the Little Mix latest CD 'Glory Days'. I have been a massive fan of Little Mix since 2011 when they were in the X Factor. And I do have to admit this is my favourite CD yet. And the Deluxe version comes with a DVD version of their 'Get Weird' Tour.



The songs are:

1. Shout Out to My Ex
2. Touch
3. F.U.
4. Oops - Little Mix feat. Charlie Puth
5. You Gotta Not
6. Down & Dirty
7. Power
8. Your Love
9. Nobody Like You
10. No More Sad Songs
11. Private Show
12. Nothing Else Matters
13. Beep Beep
14. Freak
15. Touch

My favourite songs are 'Shout Out to My Ex' - I have literally watched the music video on Youtube soo much and I probably know the whole dance routine ;) The other song I love is 'Power' - I love the tune.

I love this album so much - its been on repeat for the last month or so. And the members of Little Mix - Jesy, Jade, Perrie and Leigh-Anne or great role models and seem lovely people.

I would highly recommend this CD and I hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X






You Might Also Like

0 comments