Blogosphere Magazine Issue 11 Review

15:35:00



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write a review on the Blogosphere Magazine Issue 11  which has Zoella as the cover. It took me ages to find it - well in the end my sister found it, so on a recent train I had I read it cover to cover. So I wanted to share what i thought about this issue.



For a start Zoe looks gorgeous in all the images and I love her interview. I really liked the way there split each part into sections for example beauty, lifestyle or food bloggers -then had a page for each blogger which was featured (I do have to admit that one of my blogging dreams would be to feature in this magazine!). And this issue also features some of my other favourite bloggers like Carly Rowena.



I read Zoe and Carly's articles word by word and I loved them. These ladies are both so inspiring. Whether it's through dealing with hate  and lack or privacy or battling with body dysmorphia. They are both incredible women and great role models.



Another article which I really like was about Samantha Cusick who is a hair dresser based in Notting Hill. But she has done Tanya Burr, Zoella and lots more youtubers hair. And they are look gorgeous - I would love to get my hair done at her salon.




I would highly recommend this magazine to any bloggers as I found it really useful and interesting.


Please comment and follow.


Sarah X


You Might Also Like

0 comments