What % British Are You? Buzzfeed Quiz

16:35:00



Hi chappes,
Today I wanted to try the 'What % British Are You?' Quiz. The link i here https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexfinnis/what-percentage-stereotypically-british-are-you?utm_term=.psvvPrrGMM#.wyJ70yyGQQ if you want to try it and would be great if you comment your score.


Alex Finnis / BuzzFeed / Thinkstock / Getty Images / fanpop.com

Once you’ve answered the first question the next one will appear. Tally ho!

How do you take your tea?



  • Milk and no sugar
  • Milk and one sugar
  • Milk and two or more sugars
  • Black with no sugar
  • Black with sugar
  • I drink green tea
  • I prefer herbal teas
  • I don’t drink tea at all
  • How many Sunday roasts do you reckon you’ve had in your lifetime?



  • I’ve never had a Sunday roast
  • Only a few, I’m not a huge fan tbh
  • A decent amount, but probably fewer than 100
  • Hundreds and hundreds for sure
  • I’ve had one basically every weekend of my entire life
  • You go for a haircut and you’re really not happy with the result. What do you do?



  • Tell them it looks great and still tip them, but never go back and silently resent them forever
  • Tell them you’re happy with it, but leave without tipping and never go back
  • Tell them you aren’t happy with it, and get them to sort it out
  • Tell them they’ve done a rubbish job, refuse to pay, and then go to get it sorted out somewhere else
  • Have you ever accidentally said thank you to a cash machine?



  • Yes
  • No
  • If it’s a particularly sunny day, will you comment on the weather?



  • Yes, obviously
  • No, no one cares
  • What about if it’s really rainy?



  • Yep, these things have to be acknowledged
  • Nope, doesn't matter
  • What about if it’s basically a normal day with very normal weather?



  • Yes I'll probably comment on how mild it is
  • No!
  • What do you think about the “rounds” system for buying drinks?



  • It is sacrosanct and the only way to buy drinks in a pub
  • I like it most of the time, but I find it annoying when I end up paying more than I should
  • I love it, and I don’t mind occasionally exploiting it for a free drink either
  • I don’t really get it, everyone should just buy their own drinks
  • How do you feel when people sing “Happy Birthday” to you?



  • It’s great, I love people celebrating me!
  • I’m totally indifferent tbh
  • It is literally the worst and most embarrassing thing that can ever happen to any human ever
  • You’re having tea and someone asks if anyone wants the last biscuit. You do. What do you do?



  • Say no and just let them have it anyway
  • Suggest you split it, it’s the fairest way
  • Say yes and just take the whole thing for yourself
  • Have you ever been to a street party?



  • Yes
  • No
  • In which of these situations is it most acceptable to drink before midday?



  • When you’re going on holiday
  • When you’re on a train
  • When it’s your birthday
  • On Christmas Day
  • All of these, tbh
  • I don’t drink, so this question doesn’t apply to me
  • What are the best kind of chips?



  • French fries
  • Chip shop chips
  • Wedges
  • Shoestring fries
  • Curly fries
  • Sweet potato chips
  • All chips are bad
  • Chips? You mean like those snacks you get in foil bags?
  • How do you feel about pets?



  • They’re the best, I grew up with pets and I love animals
  • I love dogs, but I’m not really a fan of cats
  • I love cats, but don’t really care much for dogs
  • I've never had a pet but I really want one
  • Smaller pets like guinea pigs are OK, I guess
  • I could just about deal with a goldfish
  • I don’t really understand why anyone would want a dirty animal living with them in their home
  • What do you do if someone walks into you in the street?



  • Say sorry without even thinking about it, even if it was probably their fault
  • Apologise, but then fume silently if they don’t apologise too
  • Glare at them and keeping walking
  • Tell them to watch where they’re going next time
  • Have you ever ended an email with “cheers”?



  • Yes, I do it all the time
  • Maybe once or twice
  • No, never
  • Do you ever consider yourself European?



  • Yes
  • No, not really
  • On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest, how sarcastic are you?



  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • You have a self-deprecating style of humour.



  • Strongly agree
  • Agree
  • Neutral
  • Disagree
  • Strongly disagree
  • You’re on a plane and you really need to wee, but the person in the aisle seat has fallen asleep. How long do you hold it in for?



  • I don’t, I just wake them up and ask to get past
  • About 10 minutes, but then I have to wake them up
  • I’ll wait about half an hour in the hope that they wake up on their own
  • I’ll hold it in as long as I possibly can, and just go at the airport if necessary
  • What Percentage Stereotypically British Are You?You Got: 64% stereotypically British!You have quite a few stereotypical British traits, but you're still a long way from being Hugh Grant or Bridget Jones levels of British. You probably enjoy a good cup of tea (and are very set in your ways for how you take it), but you don't necessarily identify strongly as British, and are happy to complain if someone does a shoddy job that needs fixing.
    Hope you like this post.Please comment your score and please follow.Sarah X

    You Might Also Like

    0 comments