What I've learnt in 6 months of Blogging?

17:24:00



Hi chappes,


I can't believe I have been blogging for over 6 months -CRAZY!! Thank you to anyone who has been there from the beginning and thank you if this is your first post of mine you have ever read.
Today I wanted to share 4 things I have learnt in the past 6 months of blogging.

1. Talk with other bloggers - I try and join with Twitter blogger chats with GRLPOWRCHAT or sassybloggers. If I didn't join in those chats I would have never have been apart of the GRLPOWR girls which is one of my blogging highlights. And its a way of promoting your blog.

2. Always reply to company email - Even if the idea is not for you reply to any emails from companies as its also polite. And in the future they may send you another idea which will be appropriate for you.

3. Don't worry to much about numbers - I remember in the first few number everyday I wait for my Bloglovin number to go up. But you can't force people to follow - they will do it if they like your content. I love every single person who clicks the follow button, as it shows that people like my blog and enjoy what I write.

4. Always reply to comments- I love replying to comments as it shows people are reading and enjoying your content. And I think its quite rude if you don't reply.

This is a few thing I have learnt in my first 6 months of blogging.

Please comment your top blogging tips and please follow.

Sarah X

You Might Also Like

0 comments