What I Like To Do On A Rainy Day..

16:17:00


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write 5 things I love to do on a rainy day which seems most days in England. And this is for a rainy weekend day ;)



1. Drink a cup of tea - I do love a warm drink when its cold and wet outside

2. Going to a shopping centre/mall - As I love shopping and shopping centres have more stores and you don't get wet.

3. Watching Film - Sitting in bed with a warm blanket and watch some of favourite films like Cinderella 

4. Going to a coffee shop with friends - I do love a hot drink as previously mentioned and you can have a natter (gossip) with your friends.

5. Baking - I do love to bake and there isn't anything for comforting than the smell of freshly baked goods.


Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourites and please follow.

Sarah X

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love rainy days as long as I don't have to leave the house! My favourite thing is lying in bed listening to raindrops on the roof. The most peaceful sound ever! Baking and coffee also work for me too..

    Angela / Blush & Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Angela and I agree I love the sound of rain drops- its so peaceful -apart from when its hailing.
      Sarah X

      Delete