If I Could Only Choose One

16:05:00


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write the 'if I Could Only Choose One' as I saw 'As You Wish UK' do this blog post  and I loved it so i wanted to write my own. 


Foundation: Revlon Colourstay Foundation- I love this foundation soo much its the perfect full coverage without being cakey. It is great for any skin tone and colour.

Concealer: Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer- I have tried quite a few concealer and I have also gone back to this one. I love the formula, coverage and that it doesn't crease.

Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - this is a great everyday matte powder. It keeps your makeup on all day and doesn't cling on to dry patches

Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Bronzer- This bronzer is perfect! Its great for contouring or if you just want to bronze up your face.

Blush: Lancome Blush Subtil- When I do wear blusher this is my go to  blush. It adds a bit of shimmer but not to much as well as a hint of pink. Perfect for everyday.

Eyeshadow: Naked Palette is very favourite palette as they shadows are too pigmented. If its just one it would be 'Half Baked' which is a gorgeous gold colour.

Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara- I LOVE THIS MASCARA. It's great for volume and length - perfect for everyday and you can create a dramatic eye look if you add another coat.

Lip product: I do love my lip products so this question is really hard but its probably my Charlotte Tilbury Kidman Kiss lipstick. As the colour is gorgeous and it was my first high end lipstick (as people imply Mac is in the middle!).

Hope you like this post.

Please comment your If I Could Only Choose One products and lease follow.

Sarah X

You Might Also Like

0 comments