Binge By Tyler Oakley Review

14:27:00


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write a review on Tyler Oakley's book 'Binge' which did come out a year ago but I picked it up on holiday and I love it. And I wanted to share my opinion on the book with you.


So if you didn't know Tyler Oakley is a famous American youtuber and he wrote a biography and this book is full of funny stories. I do have to admit I do love purchasing youtubers books and merchandise as you can see how much work they put into it. 

 I purchased the sample of this book on her sister kindle on holiday before purchasing it and I was in fits of laugh on the train - it was soo good. And you start off the surprise Tyler isn't actually his real name (SPOILER ALERT!) I also found this books is a really honest and open book and I think it’s a great insight into what makes Tyler, Tyler. You can see his sense of humour in his writing but he also covers a lot of serious topics as well.

I love this books - its a really quick read, the front cover is amazing and I would highly recommend it as a nice read.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment if you have read this book and please follow.

Sarah X

You Might Also Like

0 comments