Shower Routine 2016

10:11:00



Hi chappes,

I love writing routine posts and I haven't written a shower routine - I written skincare and hair routines but not this one. So i hope you like it :)


Hair
L'Oreal Paris Elvive Oil Shampoo 
L'oreal Paris Elvive Oil Hair Mask
Mark Hill MiracOILicious Moroccan Argan Oil


Body
Zoella Beauty Sweet Inspiration Body Latte 
Soap and Glory Shower Puff
Zoella Beauty Sweet Inspiration Creme Body Lotion 

I love the L'oreal Elvive Oil hair range - they smell good as well as helping my dry frizzy hair look and feel so nice and soft. And i have previously mentioned this before but I don't use conditioner as apparently the alcohol it in makes your hair go frizzy. However the hair mask acts my condition which I use once a week and it makes your hair SOOOOOOOOOOOO soft.

And I really like the new Sweet Inspiration range by Zoe - it smells so good. I have had compliments when I use these products which is always nice. I find using a shower puff makes creating a good lava with the body latte much easier.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite shower gel scent and please follow.

Sarah Xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments