Our Girl

16:03:00

Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write about one of my all time favourite programmes- Our Girl. I have previously mentioned this programme in favourites and my top 10 shows. And its on its second series and the next episode is tonight -WHOOP WHOOP!!!!



Series 1 - Molly who was payed by Lacey Turner who is an amazing actress who now plays Stacey Slater in Eastenders. Goes from East London to the Army then to Afghanistan.  On arrival in Afghanistan, Molly fights to prove herself to the men around her while also offering compassion to the locals, including eleven-year-old Afghan girl Bashira, giving herself an understanding of what it is like to be a civilian caught up in the Taliban's war. And there may be a love triangle in there also. And as I'm writing this I'm watching this series - to be honest I have watched this series around 20 times. Oops ;)



Unfortunately Lacey Turner isn't in the second series due being back in Eastenders which she has done great in and has won awards for her amazing acting. This series follows Georgie who is played by Michelle Keegan which is another great actress. This time they are in Kenya and i can't wait to see what happens next. 

I hope you like this post - I would highly recommend this programme its soo good. Its on at 9pm on BBC One tonight.

Please comment if you watch it and if so your favourite character and please follow.

Sarah X 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Sounds like a great programme, I'll have to give it a watch! I love Lacey Turner!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Alice X I would definitely recommend this programme as it's a great programme.
      Sarah X

      Delete