My Top 5 Benefit Products

19:07:00

Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share my 5 favourite Benefit products. Recently I have seem to have collected quite a few Benefit minis so I have a lot to choose from.


1. Benefit Hoola Bronzer - This is the best bronzer EVER!!! Its perfect for every skin tone and it blends really easily. I use love how compact the powder is with the mini brush as well


2. Benefit Porefessional Primer - I love this primer. Perfect for events or days when you want your makeup to last a bit better and longer.


3. Benefit Gimmie Brow - This is a great brow gel perfect  for if you don't want to fill in your brows but have your brows in place. It also adds a bit of colour which is always good.


4. Benefit Roller Lash Mascara - Curls, adds volume and lengthens - great mascara overall. Perfect for the falsies lash look and great for everyday and occasions.




5. Benefit Dew the Hoola- I'm in love with the whole hoola range and  this was perfect for the summer months. It leaves your skin looking glowy and can be used as a liquid/cream natural contour.



Hope you like this post.

Please follow and comment your favourite Benefit product.

Sarah X




You Might Also Like

0 comments