Kat Von D Is Now In The Uk

16:12:00



Hi chappes,

Today is a very exciting for any makeup lover in the Uk as Kat Von D is being sold in Debenhams. This is not sponsored I just love the brand so I wanted to share some of my favourite Kat Von D picks and bits I'm most excited for.




Kat Von D Tattoo Liner - I love this liner, its very favourite eyeliner. It's long wearing, really easy to apply and a strong colour. So perfect for everyday as well as occasions.




Kat Von D 'London Calling' Set - You may have seen this is my wishlist post but this looks like a gorgeous set. With a liquid lipstick, lipstick and a eyeliner.



Shade and Light eye shadow palette - My friend has this palette and it looks gorgeous. The shades are too pigmented- this is definitely on my a palette I would love to buy. It has gorgeous natural shade so great for everyday as well as a more smokey eye look.


Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite Kat Von D product and please follow.

Sarah X






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That's awesome news! Her products I've heard are amazing

    Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Candice X I know, I love that American brands are slowly coming to the Uk and her products are such great quality.
      Sarah X

      Delete