5 Things I Love About Autumn

14:52:00



Hi chappes,

In the England it feels very much like Autumn at the moment so I want to share my favourite things about the Autumn season.


1. MY BIRTHDAY!!!! - I love this season as I will be 17 years old  and doesn't love when its your birthday and you get lots of lovely gifts and cards from friends and family.


2. Cosy Jumpers- I have soo many cosy, knitted jumpers which are perfect for the British weather. They are very easy to accessories and comfortable.


3. Autumnal Makeup- I'm a big fan of smokey eyes and berry lip in winter. My favourite berry lip is Rimmel 107 lipstick.


4. Warm Drinks- I do have to admit I love a warm drink whether its a mocha, tea or hot chocolate.


5. Christmas Spirit- I love the feeling of knowing Christmas is around the corner. Whether its the Christmas makeup sets, Christmas film being played or Christmas songs. I just love the Christmas spirit.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite things about Autumn and please follow.

Sarah X

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Autumn is definitely one of my favourite seasons! The fashion and everything :)

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lotte and I totally agree X
      Sarah X

      Delete