The Great British Bake Off

11:15:00



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to talk about one of my favourite TV programmes which started again last night- The Great British Bake Off.


Its basically a cooking competition but it AMAZING!! If you were on Twitter you would have seen if had been trending for the last couple of days with the little tent sign.

There are 12 bakers to start off with and each week 1 leaves if there bakes weren't very good. And each week as a theme so yesterday was cake but another week week is pastry or biscuits etc. 

I think as a whole GBBO is one of the favourite TV shows in the UK and I would highly recommend it.

Hope you like this post- sorry its quite short.

Please comment if you watch it and follow.

Sarah X

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Can't beat the GBBO!! Glad someone else shares my love for the baking 😂 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Toni X I agree nothing nothing can beat GBBO and I love baking X
      Sarah X

      Delete