My 5 Favourite Youtuber Books

10:36:00



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share my 5 favourite Youtuber books. Everyone big Youtuber seem to have brought out a book at the moment so there are lots to choice from.


1. Girl Online by Zoella - I love this book series that Zoe has written. They are one of my favourite fictional series to read


2. Tanya Bakes by Tanya Burr - I love this baking book with the variety of recipes and they are really easy to do 


3. All I Know Now by Carrie Fletcher - This is an advice book to help with teenage years. I found really useful and I thunk you would to.


4. Life with a Sprinkle of Glitter by Louise Pentland - This is full of everything from advice to art and crafts


5. Binge by Tyler Oakley - This book is hilarious and a really easy book to read


Please follow and comment your favourite Youtuber book.


Sarah X

You Might Also Like

0 comments