My 3 Favourite Lee Stafford Products

09:57:00



Hi chappes,

I wanted to write a review on 3 hair products from one of my favourite hair brands- Lee Stafford.


1. Lee Stafford Dry Shampoo- alongside Collabs this is my favourite dry shampoo. An it also smells really good. I usually use it on my block fringe or bangs in America as sometimes it gets a bit greasy when the rest of my hair is fine.

2. Lee Stafford Dehumidifier- Perfect for my hair- as my hair seems to get bigger throughout the day. Especially in hot weather it literally turns into a afro. 

3. Lee Strafford Heat Protector- i use every time i use my straighteners. Top tip: when using heated products always use a heat protected. It leaves your hair feeling lovely, clean and shiny.

It may look like its a AD out it isn't i just love the products.

Please comment your favourite product and follow.

Sarah X


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I have been using the heat protector for quite some time now, and I love it! Best heat protection spray I have ever used!!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Thank you for commenting. Sarah X

      Delete