Harry Potter Review

10:15:00



Hi chappes,

I wanted to write aboout one of my favourite film/book series Harry Potter. Who does like Harry Potter?




I do have to admit i have only read 3 of the books as i am not the biggest fan of reading. My favourite book is probably the first one - the Philosopher's Stone. 
I have watched all the film more than than 2 times. My favourite films is probably the Philosopher's Stone, Goblet Fire and Deathly Hallow Part 2. I think the actors and actresses are well guested and suit the roles.



I was lucky enough to go to the Harry Potter Studios in London, it was an UH-MAZ-ING experience and highly recommend it anyone who loves Harry Potter. 

Please comment your favourite book, film and character and please follow.

Sarah X

You Might Also Like

0 comments