Top 5 Recipe Books 2016

15:33:00



Hi chappes,

I love cooking and food so i wanted to share my favourite 5 recipe books. I would love if you leave your favourite recipe books in the comments bow below.


1. Deliciously Ella- I love this book- great recipes for people who are starting out in eating healthy. And i have loved Ella's blog for a lon tome so i was so happy to see she had bought out a book.




2. The Great British Bake Off books- I love the show and the books have such a range of great recipes. And i have met Mary Berry which is a bonus.



3. 'Start to Cook' Usboune cookbook- this is perfect for anyone who wants to start cooking. I especially love the Lamb Tagine recipe is this book.
I loved Usbourne when i started to cook- it showed a variety of skills and step by step recipes.




4. Cupcakes Recipe Book - This book has some many tasty cupcake recipes as in the title. This book was from my very kind auntie and uncle for Christmas. I love this book, apart from when I'm trying to be on a diet.



5. Easy Soups - most people like soup and sometimes its nice to eat it and not out of a tin. This book has a variety of recipes for everyone. Soup is a healthy and tasty pick me up food- perfect for British weather.

Hope you like this post.

As i wrote earlier please comment your favourite recipe book.

Please follow as well.

Sarah X

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thank you for posting this, I would love to buy the 'Deliciously Ella' and the 'Cupcake' the cover alone it looks so interesting. Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN? If you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you too. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Love Joice. I have followed you on BLOGLOVIN so please can follow me too X

    ReplyDelete