My Top 5 Male Singers

10:46:00



Hi chappes,

AS i have written a post one my top 5 female singers i thought it was only fair i write one on my male favourite singers.




1. Bruno Mars- he must be favourite male singer. I love the one of his latest song he featured in Uptown Funk. But i his songs like Marry You, Just the way you are and Grenade.





2. Ed Sheeran- I'm a big fan of his album X. My favourite songs are 'Lego House', 'Thinking Out Loud', 'I see Fire' and 'A Team'. I only realised a few years ago that i knew his Uncle. 






3.Gary Barlow- The song he wrote with the Commonwealth choir. I also liked the songs he sang with Take That e.g. 'Greatest Day'. He is an amazing songwriter he wrote some songs for one of my favourite TV series 'Britannia High' which unfortunately only lasted for one series :(





4. Conor Maynard- i saw him a couple of years ago at the girl guiding 'Big Gig'. He was really good, and my friend is a big fan. Recently he has become friends with some youtubers i watch like Joe Sugg and Lucy and Lydia . I love his covers of songs.




5. Calvin Harris- My favourite Calvin Harris songs are 'How Deep is your Love' and 'I need your Love'. 






Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite male singer.

Please follow as well.

Sarah X

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. my favourite will always be Josh Groban, he is just incredible. But I also love John Legend! But Bruno and Ed are awesome picks!

    Erin || MakeErinOver

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel bad I've never listened to Josh Groban, but after your recommendation i will Youtube him. Thank you for commenting. Sarah X

    ReplyDelete