My Top 5 Female Singers

10:40:00



Hi chappes,

I wanted to share my top 5 female singers- i have written similar posts but never actually said my 5 top female singers of all time- not bands.:)

1. Adele- you probably knew this one. I love Adele and i was lucky enough to see her in Birmingham in March.
Sorry i anyone who has read all my post i keep sign on about Adele- sorry!


2. Lea Michele- I have loved her since Glee. I love her voice and her album 'louder'. She is also an amazing actress.











3. Ellie Goulding- Her songs are so good- my favourite songs are Starry eyed, Burn and Your song. Her voice is really unique as well.











4. Jessie J- I seem to be having Jessie J songs in my head recently especially Flashlight. Probably because i love Pitch Perfect 2. But i also like Domino and It's my Party.








5. Beyonce- I love ballads and her voice is so good. My favourite song if all time Halo as well as her new album.




Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow 

Sarah X

You Might Also Like

0 comments