BuzzFeed How Well Do You Know Makeup Brands!

10:42:00

Hi chappes,

I wanted to do a slightly different post- i wanted to complete a buzzfeed quiz about makeup. Here's the link if you would like to try: https://www.buzzfeed.com/stephanieanderson/how-well-do-you-know-makeup-brands?utm_term=.ucnpj93N6#.bbNoYe0OV



How Well Do You Know Makeup Brands?

You got 9 out of 13 right!
  1. You love makeup and you’re up with all the latest trends. You know your brands and you know what you like. You own at least five holy grail, must-have items that you swear by and recommend to everyone you know. Your friends come to you for beauty advice.



  2. Hope you like this post- please comment if you would like me to do a similar one soon.

    Please comment and follow.

    Sarah X

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I know them pretty bad! Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow me and I'll follow your blog back ASAP!<3 http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna,
      Love your blog and I've followed you on Bloglovin. It would be amazing if you followed me back.
      Sarah X

      Delete