My 3 Top Picks from David and Goliath

10:33:00



Hi chappes,

Happy Saturday! Today I wanted to share 3 of my top picks from David and Goliath. I love this quirky brand, so i wanted to share some of my favourite picks from there website at the moment.




David and Goliath Pug Life PJ Vest Set- who doesn't love pugs and these are soo cute. And i love pink and these bottoms are bright pink :)









David and Goliath Womens PJ Vest Set - I Poop Glitter -
Unicorns seem to be very popular at the moment and these are very cute.






As you can probably tell i love the David and Goliath pyjama and loungewear. They are really well made, great quality and really cute.


David and Goliath Im Organic Womens T-shirt- this is a really cute and funny top. I picked this one due to trying to be healthy.










I know these are only 3 picks but if i did more this blog would be soo long.

I would recommend this shop to anyone who wants to add some quirkiness to your wardrobe.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X

You Might Also Like

0 comments