My 3 Favourite Restaurants

15:54:00



Hi chappes,

I wanted to share my 3 favourite restaurants - i do love eating out so i wanted to share my 3 favourite places.


1. Nandos- who doesn't love nandos- picking your spicy level on chicken and picking your sides.
I always pick lemon and herg chicken burger with chips and corn. Or the quinoa salad with chicken.


2. Ask- This is a chain Italian- which brings Italy to Britain. It was pizza, pasta- what more do you want. Recommend it to anyone who loves Italian food.



3. Gourmet Burger Kitchen- there's nothing better than a good burger. They literally have loads of choices from chicken to halloumi- skinny fries to wedges. Everything someone wold want. 
UH-MAZ-ING!



Please comment your favourite restaurant.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X

You Might Also Like

0 comments