Jack Wills Review

17:10:00


Hi chappes,


I wanted to write about one of more expensive shops- Jack Wills. 
I previously mentioned this is my favourite shop postI love this shop, even though its slightly more expensive, the quality and the clothing is amazing. So i wanted to mention some of my items I've got from Jack Wills.



I have a purchased a range of items from the store: 
Pulborough Sweatshirt, Haddon Phone Case, Acklington Water Bottle, Tibberton hoodie and more


I love this jumper, its flattening, warm and goes with anything. I would highly recommend it to anyone. Its slightly more expensive at £49.50.






The phone case is pretty and has a union jack. With the iconic Wills across the pink. The case is thin so doesn't make your phone look bulgy.






The water bottle is great, use to clean and fits in your bag easily. Its got all the traditional writing with the flag.






This was the first clothing item i had ever purchased from Jack Wills- and i don't regret it. Its got the tradition pink and navy combo. Its great for everyday and its something simple to thrown on over any top.


Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite stores and follow.

Sarah X






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Really nice items, I need to visit this shop. Great post!
    I like your blog, maybe you can visit my blog and follow me.
    x Selina
    www.selinalie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've followed you on Bloglovin i like your blog too .Please can you follow me. X

      Delete