Cath Kidston

12:03:00



Hi chappes,

I wanted to talk about one of my favourite stores: Cath Kidston. These brand is a British company making bags, accessories and fashion with floral, spots and London prints.

I wanted to share some of my favourite picks from this site past and present:


Linen Sprig Carry All Bag- I mentioned this in My Most Worn... post.
I love this bag- its small, compact however it has a lot of space for things. 
I love the Linen Sprig pattern, its so pretty. And a great accessorise for every outfit.






Royal Stanley Coin Purse- this is a small purse perfect for change. I use it for Euros left over from past holidays. It also has a great cute design. The red adds contrast to your bag meaning its easy to find








At  the moment i love the Billie Goes To Town print and London print tea for one. They are really cute and i love the London prints. 









Mini dot prints is really nice and these pencils looks like a great addition to a school pencil case or a work pencil case. They are in a variety of pastel colours and have a cute red bow.


If you want to see more Cath Kinston products look here:

Hope you like this post.

Please comment whether you like Cath Kidston and follow.

Sarah X

You Might Also Like

0 comments