Britain's Got Talent review

18:53:00


Hi chappes,

As Britain's Got Talent is starting in precise 5 minutes from writing this post. I wanted to post about my favourite acts and my opinion on the show.

My 5 favourite acts

1. Collabro- these 5 boys are so good, my mum is literally their biggest with all the albums. And literally sees their every move on twitter.


2. Ashleigh and Pudsey- Pudsey is so cute- i love animals . The dancing was great and it was lovely seeing the close bond Ashleigh and Pudsey have.


3. Revolution Avenue- the gospel musical singing was so good. I was so disappointed they didn't get though to the final


4. Attraction- the shadow dancing was UH-MAZ-ING! The performance are so emotional and have a great story.


5. Susan Boyle- i still remember the look on Amanda Holden face when she started to sing. She has so well for herself.



I love this show, it's my favourite talent show, great Saturday night television. The judges are really nice and i love the relationship between Simon Cowell and David Williams- its hilarious.
The presenter Ant and Dec are the best presenters on TV and they are great at presenting the show.

Tune in Saturday night at 7pm on ITV.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow

Sarah X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments