My Top Tanya Burr Cosmetic Picks

18:24:00



Hi chappes,

Happy Monday! I have already done a review on Tanyas candy glam palette and her brow palette. But i wanted to share my reviews on the collection as a whole and give my top recommendations.

I love Tanya Burrs cosmetic collection, it's great quality for the price. 
The eyeshadows are really pigmented and blend really easily. 
The lip glosses aren't drying or sticky, they are also quite pigmented for a gloss.
I haven't tried some of the face palettes the bronzer is really nice, i have seen that it can be a dupe for Nars laguna bronzer.
The nail varnish only needs one coat and they are in a beautiful shades.

My top 4 picks from the collection: 



Tanya Burr's nail varnish in "Little Duck". It's a lovely turquoise shade which creates the perfect summer nail in one coat. The packaging is also really cute.









Tanya Burr's Lipgloss in "Picnic in the Park". It's a lovely pink shade, it's a great shade for a minimal makeup look.










The Rosy flush cheek palette.I have only tried the bronzer as i don't tend to wear a blush. The bronzer is UH-MAZ-ING! Great for the Kim Kardashian contour look x






Superdrug link: http://www.superdrug.com/b/Tanya%20Burr?resultsForPage=60&q=%3AbestBiz%3Abrand%3A419008&minSel=4.0&maxSel=8.0&minSlider=4.0&maxSlider=8.0&resultsForPage=20&text=#



Hope you like this post.

Please comment if you would like me to do posts like this on other makeup brands and follow.

Sarah x






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I really like the Tanya Burr beauty collection too. She's done a great job. I've tried the lashes which are really nice and subtle. A berry lipgloss (which smells amazing!) and a lilac nail varnish.

    I'm yet to try the rest, will be purchasing some more soon!

    Amber - ambambe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Ambam. I will try her eyelashes , berry lipgloss and lilac nail varnish after your recommendation.
      Sarah X

      Delete