My Top 3 Fragrances

19:36:00



Hi chappes,

I wanted to share my 3 favourite sprays and perfumes. Sometimes its really hard to find a nice fragrance, one is more expensive the others are less then 20 pounds. 




1. Nina Ricci Nina L'Eau Eau de Toilette 30ml- this was my first proper perfume. Its a everyday spray and smell so good. I also love the bottle which is a baby pink apple. Fragranced with Frosted Neroli, Apple Blossom, Gardenia and White Musk.






2. Zoella Let's Spitz- this tutti fruity collection spray is UH-MAZ-ING!!! Its my spring/summer spray.'This fresh and fruity spritz to fragrance your body with delicate notes of Raspberry and Cassis for a burst of berry bliss.'









3. Soap and Glory Original Pink Eau De Parfum 50ml- this 'spray with fresh citrus top notes of orange leaf, lemon, peach and sweet strawberries, with a sparkling heart of mandarin, summer rose, gardenia blooms and jasmine, resting on a soft woody base of patchouli, warm amber and lush musks.' This also comes in a body mist form. 


Hope you like this post.

THANK YOU FOR 30 FOLLOWER ON BLOG'LOVIN

Please comment and follow.

Sarah x













You Might Also Like

0 comments