My Favourite actors and actresses

22:35:00





Hi chappes,

I mentioned some of my favourite actor and actress before in my 50 facts about me but i wanted to share more of them and in more detail.




1. Lea Michele- she is most famous for being in the musical comedy, Glee which i have done a post on. She is an amazing singer, i have her book and she comes across as a nice person.






2.Alex Pettyier- she is probably my favourite actor as it was in Wild Child which is one of my favourite films. He is also in Storm-breaker and he is quite hot .






3. Amanda Seyfield- I love musicals and she was is 2 of my favourites : Les Miserable and Mamma Mia. She is a great singer and she can be comical for example Mean Girls. Which is one of the best chic films








4. Skylar Astin- he was in Pitch Perfect 1 and 2 which is a one of my favourite films.I've probably watched them about 30 times. He was the main male character Jessie, he has a great voice. He is also engaged to co-star Anna Camp.





5.Emma Watson- Harry Potter is one of my favourite film she is also one of my inspirations. She is clever and cares and helps for a lot of people. And i can't wait to see what she is like in Beauty and the Beast.






Finally Lily James- she was in Cinderella and Downtown Abbey Downtown was one of my favourite shows. And Cinderella is an amazing film i have had the song from the film in my head for the last couple of days. She is also one of style inspirations.





Hope you like this post.

Please follow and comment your favourite actor and actress.

Sarah x 


You Might Also Like

0 comments