My 5 Top picks from Rimmel London

16:04:00



Hi chappes,

I wanted to write another post on my top picks from a brand. As my last one on Tanya Burr Cosmetic seem to have been well received.
So i wanted to share my 5 favourite products from Rimmel London. One of my favourite drugstore brands.



Ive seemed to have ran out of the foundation but heres a picture i foundation off the internet of it.







1. Kate Moss 045- if you have followed my blog we would know i love this lipstick. It's UH-MAZ-ING- perfect nude colour for pale skin and everyday uses.

2. Rimmel Lasting Perfection foundation- this is a great medium to full coverage foundation. Applies and blends really nicely and covers blemishes and redness

3. Rimmel Natural Bronzer- one of the best bronzers I've used from the drugstore, its a nice bronzer not orange. Looks like you can a sun glow.

4. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder- Makes your face completely matte without it looking flat, fake or drying. It also help your makeup stay on all day


5. Rimmel Scandaleye Kohl pencil in Nude- This is great to put on your waterline to make your eyes really pop. The pencil is really easy to use.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment on what brand i should do next and follow

Sarah x

You Might Also Like

0 comments