My 3 Top Tips If You Have A Cold!

17:49:00



Hi chappes,

At the moment I've been given the "lovely" mild viral infection of the nose, throat, sinuses and upper airways called a cold. I thought i would share my 3 best tips.



1. Have a nice hot shower- this makes you feel more like a human - trust me it works. The stream also helps to clear your dry throat and have sort out your blocked nose.









2. Stay hydrated - Drink lots of water or warm drinks. As warm drinks can help alleviate your congestion and soothe your inflamed throat and nose.






3.Sleep- it may sound simply but it really helps.Your body is already fighting a battle against the cold and trying to get rid of it, which in turn, makes your body more tired.




Hope these tips help.

Please comment and follow


Sarah x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love this post! I have such a horrible cold atm, so helpful!
    Steph x
    stephaniemariexxx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you like it and that its helpful x

      Delete