Products I Can't Live Without

13:31:00





Hi chappes,

I had NO idea how hard it would be to find 6 things i couldn't live without. I don't what to seem as materialistic, but i do like a lot of things.


  1. Collection lasting perfection concealer- LOVE this concealer you can use it as a concealer and a foundation. The coverage is UH-MAZ-ING.
  2. Nivea soft moisturiser- You can use it on you face as well as your body. I use it before makeup and after showers.
  3. Maybelline lash sensational- LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT- you probably know this if you have read my previous blog posts
  4. Kate Moss lipstick 045- I get SO many compliments when are wear this, people ask what lipstick I'm wearing.
  5. Zella wonder hand cream- This cream smells fabulous and its a holy grail hand cream.
  6. Tanya Burr eyeshadow 'Ballet slippers'- It's a neutral eye shadow- perfect for everyday.   




Sarah x




















You Might Also Like

0 comments